Saturday, December 13, 2008

MY DATE LOVE/DATE HATE LIST.

My date love/date hate list. I decided to do this because 1) I'm bored and 2) someone told me to do this.
I'm not sure what to do but I think it just means people I'd love to date and people I'd hate to date. kk. (I'll have about ten on each list)

DATE LOVE
  1. Dale Thomas. Obviously. I'd date him ASAP.
  2. Robert Pattinson/Edward. Oh yeah.
  3. Timothy Commandeur. From Operator Please. He's so cute. X']
  4. Chris Holland. I haven't seen many pictures of him but I'd do him ~any day.
  5. Buddy Franklin. We'd head out to a nightclub and he'd get drunk and I'd be like, "^_^"
  6. Jimmy Bartel. Aw!
  7. Heath Shaw. His name is Heath and he's a jerk (cos he drink drives and such). But he's a sexy jerk. :P
  8. Seth Clearwater. Everyone will be like, "CRADLESNATCHER!" And I'll be like, "...shut up."
  9. Gabriella Cilmi. No, I'm not gay, don't worry. It wouldn't be a date. It would just be me going, "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" and jumping around like an idiot. I just want to hang out with her, that's all. X']
  10. Luke Pritchard. From the Kooks. He is living proof that hobbits still exist. And cute.
  11. Wes Carr. I didn't watch Aus Idol this year but I saw his video clip. If anyone played a harmonica in a cute way, I'd go out with them ~any day.
  12. The Cadbury Gorilla. Sexy as. I want a gorilla (and drum kit) for Christmas.

DATE HATE

  1. Kid Rock. EWWWWWW.
  2. Taylor Lautner/Jacob Black/Sharkboy. EW.
  3. The guy who wrote Sex On Fire. He is obviously into sex so I hate him already. :P
  4. Sam Sparro. He's just ugly, idk.
  5. Shannon Noll. His song reminds me that I'm fat and I need to lose weight. ALSO: he's a prick.
  6. James. From Twilight. GET THAT CAMERA AWAY FROM ME, D***HEAD! >:(
  7. Barry Hall. He'd probably end up punching me. Idk why.
  8. Trace Cyrus. He is a tattooed idiot who is in the band Metro Station. I hate him. I kinda hate his little sister too but I don't really know much about her except that she's Hannah Montana and sings the annoying song See You Again.
  9. Kyle Sandilands. I know you're thinking, "DUDE, KYLE IS AWESOME BECAUSE HE IS THE REASON BIG BROTHER WAS AXED." Well, I know that is true. But I think he is a fat d***head. I didn't watch Idol because 1) it's boring and 2) Kyle is on it. X']
  10. Some moron that was on Big Brother. Everyone who goes on Big Brother is either 1) blonde or 2) a prick or 3) they have no life so they just audition to be on our TV or 4) they are a lowlife. :P

And yeah. Enjoy! ^_^

I added some extras to the "Date Love" list. It could go on for longer but oh well. :)

5 comments:

Aidan said...

You know that wasn't what I meant by date hate/date love list right? Noob.

Laura said...

Stuff you.

Laura said...

I don't care. This is the noob version.

What is it meant to be like??

Aidan said...

Today is 15/12/2008. You do 15 things you love and 12 things you hate.

Laura said...

Okay then. I fail at stuff.