Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ARE YOUR PARENTS STRICT?

http://www.acastofthousands.com.au/worldsstrictestparents/
Haha, lol.
I was going to apply but I was all like, "Erm, no. Too scared."
But yeah. I would like to apply but I'm doing year 12 next year and stuff. And cbf going overseas.
ALSO: One of the questions on the applications was like, "What's your attitude towards school?" And I didn't know what to write.
Should I write "lazy, can't be bothered going to school" or "enjoys seeing friends at school" or "is always at school early and never misses a day of school".

My attitude towards school would have to be (in a word): NERD. In three words: BIG FAT NERD.

I think Channel 7 will think twice about putting a big, fat nerd on a reality TV show. And I wouldn't be very entertaining. I'd either be on the computer (spamming Twitter), reading or doing homework. I am the most BORING-EST person EVER.

BTW: If you're interested in applying, click the link on the top of this post. kk.

1 comment:

Reality Raver said...

You have got to apply you can write about it on my blog, it would be great to have a mole in the show.