Friday, December 5, 2008

ICE CREAM SONGS ARE GREAT. X']

Hey peeps! X']
I entered the Fall Out Boy competition on VH website. Only because I wanted the skateboard. That's the only reason why, kk. And I didn't win.
But I didn't expect to win. Cos all these peeps were like, "OMG, I ENTERED BAJILLION TIMES AND I WANT PETE TO CALL ME. PLZ! <3 ILY PETE <3"
Yeah. That's srsly what they said on teh VH forums.
(I didn't go on the forums though - I found out from mah friend)

Now, I want to see Nick and Norah movie. Also: I want to read the book first. Should I rush down to the library one day and find it there or buy it? Idk.
It probably won't be at teh library. Cos all the other peeps will be like, "MOVIE IS COMIN' OUT SOON. GOTTA GET THE BOOK."
I should've got the book ages ago but I was reading other books. But now, I have no books to read. (My book that I won hasn't arrived yet :P)

Ah, good times.
I was watching the Music Jungle. Cos my friend (who was trying to get me to watch Idol all year) was all like, "Watch eeeeet cos the winner of Idol's video clip shall be on at number 3!!"
And I was like, "KK."
Anywayz, I watched it. And the video clip came on AND IT WASN'T A PROPER VIDEO CLIP. It was just the winner singing live outside the Opera House. Damn.

How long does it take to make a video clip?!

Oh well. I don't really care. My friend says he's really good. She even bought the single (You) and made me listen to it OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I was like, "K, dude. That's enough."

The only song I like that is sung by an Idol is Neopolitan Dreams and that's cos it reminds me of ice-cream. I mean, if another Idol wants to impress me, call the song "Monkey Business" or something. Or "Goody-Goody-Gum-Drops." ^_^

I would srsly buy the album if an Idol wrote a song that reminded me of ice-cream. Well, I wouldn't buy the album but I might download it. MAYBE. Idk.
I don't wanna use up the interwebz by downloading sh*t. No offence, Idol people.

I shall leave now.
You are all bored of me, right?
P.S. Avoid this like the plague. *gigglesnort*

No comments: