Thursday, December 11, 2008

TWILIGHT FTW.

I saw Twilight today. Again.
IT WAS AWESOME!! ^_^

Me and my friend accidentally got the wrong tickets (we got tickets to Australia instead of Twilight) but my other friend was smart and realised.
That was funny. X']

Anyway, there were no screaming fangirls in the cinema. I was so relieved. HAPPY.

And I got home, and my school report had arrived. And the book that I won had also arrived! Except it came with these weird white things and a sticker. And I was like, "WHUUUT?"

SPECIAL NOTE TO STEPH: If you receive the Everything Beautiful book, please tell me what the white thingies are. Thanks.

Anyhow, my school report was all like, "Laura is a conscientious student who works hard blah blah blah."
Do the teachers just sit around a table going, "What should we say about Laura? Conscientious is a good word, huh? Let's write a comment and then photocopy one for each of us. ^_^"
ALSO: I got A's for Religion. I was like, "Whoa, I could be a nun!"

And for Chemistry, the teacher wrote how good I was. And I'm like, "I talked to Aparna for every lesson! Are you blind and deaf?"
Gosh. Weird.

My English teacher gave me a B for my exam. Did she even READ my crappy essay? Open your eyes, dude! My essay was sh*t.
Obviously, my English teacher was like, "Hm, should I read the essays? Nah, I'll give them all a random result. Who cares?"
I could actually imagine her doing that. Prick.

I shall leave now.
Later, peeps.
BTW: Twilight is an EXCELLENT movie. I recommend it to you all. X']

7 comments:

Aidan said...

You know my opinion on Twilight.

J said...

I think that the teachers choose their comments from a list ... literally. Cos they have these "comemnt number" things with them, and I've seen exact copies of comments ...

Aidan said...

Actually, I think my school might do that because when we were doing databases in IPT, my teacher said 'for example, you could have a report card database like we do and have fields for student, teacher, comment code, and then seperately comment, and be able to add comments.' Hmmmmmm.

Laura said...

Gosh, teachers are lazy. =[
Well, I suppose if you have to write a lot of reports, then you can't think up original stuff for ALL of them.

Anonymous said...

hey! the weird white thingies are blank memory crosses (when you read the book you'll get it!) there's a book trailer I made on my blog which shows how you fold them ... it's like origami ... I got them from a religious website who now keep sending me spam - argh!!
have fun, simmone h

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed at the lack of fangirls, I wanted to yell out crude comments to annoy everyone during the movie.

Oh and Jacob (Sorry, *Failcob) still pisses me off. They're recasting him for New Moon. ~Sucks to be Taylor Lautner. Even though I kind of feel sorry for the kid D: He seemed really excited about it, rofl.

Laura said...

Yeah, I'd be excited if I was in a movie with KStew and no RPattz. WHUT?