Sunday, December 14, 2008

15/12

Today is Monday, 15 December 2008, or 15/12.
(Yes, I copied this off a friend so :P)

15 (strange) things I love:
  1. Dale Thomas. All of my friends are like, "HOW CAN YOU LIKE HIM???" Well, I do. Deal with it.
  2. Twilight.
  3. Kristen Stewart. Pot or no pot, she's awesome. kk.
  4. The Simpsons/Futurama/Family Guy.
  5. Cookies from Subway. :)
  6. P!nk.
  7. Twitter.
  8. Red boots.
  9. Hobbits. ^_^
  10. Chris Harte. LOLWHUT? (read The Pact by Jodie Picoult - good book)
  11. Cake.
  12. Ice-cream.
  13. Moneyz.
  14. My iPod.
  15. The song Stacy's Mom by Fountains Of Wayne. :)
12 things I hate:
  1. Waking up early.
  2. Antiques Roadshow. It is booooooooooooooring. Shut up.
  3. Terrorists.
  4. Exams.
  5. Jacob Black (or Failcob or Sharkboy)
  6. Games in which the objective is to kill people.
  7. Running out of credit. (That's why I don't text people much lately ^_^ -smart-)
  8. Bold and the Beautiful.
  9. Facebook - so confusing.
  10. Guitar Hero. Why is everyone so much better than me? ;_;
  11. Flies. Idk, they just annoy me when they're around.
  12. Long hair. (That's why I got mah hair cut! ^_^)
LOL. That was fun. X']

8 comments:

Aidan said...

That's how you do it, my lovely.

Laura said...

YAY! I'm smart, for once in my life!
^_^

J said...

Guitar Hero sounds SOOOOOO fun ... but I only have an Xbox ... D:

Laura said...

I suck at Guitar Hero. ):

Reality Raver said...

Why is Twitter so good? Please explain to a Gen Xer. Also who is Dale Thomas.
Great list.

Laura said...

Twitter is good cos you can follow people and know what they're doing.

-iamastalker-

And Dale Thomas is a pretty boy who plays for Collingwood in the AFL. ^_^

Aidan said...

I always knew who dale Thomas was, but not what he looks like. Google images is my friend. Dale Thomas is ugly. I'm sorry sweetheart, but you have terrible taste.

Laura said...

DALE THOMAS IS NOT UGLY.
:(