Wednesday, December 17, 2008

STUFF.

I feel like doing this quiz before the Simpsons starts. D:

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Uh, idk. Soap?

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
No. ;_;

3. What would you change about your living room?
There'd be a big TV and a ~lovely couch with Dale Thomas sitting on it. X']

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Probably dirty. idk.

5. What is in your fridge?
Food, I presume.

6. White or wheat bread?
White bread. -fat-

7. What is on top of your refrigerator?
A cupboard with ~stuff inside.

8. What colour or design is on your shower curtain.
There is none. We have GLASS. ^_^

9. How many plants are in your home?
None. They are all outside dying in the heat. Also, one plant just died recently - that was the plant my Biology teacher gave me. >_>

10. Is your bed made right now?
Uh, nooo..

11. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Um. -confused-

12. Is your closet organised?
Hell no. Messy as... bro.

13. Can you describe your flashlight?
I have a flashlight?!

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic when you're at home?
Either.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
No. Would you make me some, plz?

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
Duh. Our garage is always a mess. idk why.

17. Curtains or blinds?
Blinds, I guess.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Does Dale Thomas count as a pillow? If not, one.

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Nope. I ~save electricity.

20. How often do you vacuum?
*snort* idk.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard.

22. What colour is your toothbrush?
Pink or red or something. idk.

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Yeah, KStew sits on our porch smokin' pot. WHUT?

24. What is in your oven right now?
Nothing.

25. Is there anything under your bed?
Probably some stuff that I kicked under there. X']

26. Chore you hate doing the most?
EVERY chore.

27. What retro items are in your home?
Retro as in WHUT?

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Nope.

29. How many mirrors are in your home?
One in every bedroom and bathroom. ^_^
So, about six, I guess.

30. What colour are your walls?
Creamy. I think.

31. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
Guns are illegal in Australia, so no. Although we do have steak knives. But they are more for cutting food and less for stabbing criminals. =]

32. What does your home smell like right now?
idk.

33. Favourite candle scent?
idk.

34. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Um, no. I like pickles in cheeseburgers from Maccas. ...shut up.

35. What colour is your favourite Bible?
I have a favourite Bible?! Uh...

36. Ever been on your roof?
No. I'm scared of heights, you prick.

37. Do you own a stereo?
Uh huh.

38. How many tvs do you have?
Two.

39. How many house phones?
One.

40. Do you have a housekeeper?
Nope.

41. What style do you decorate in?
Mix and match, I guess. I'm a noob at styles. (Well, I'm a noob at everything)

42. Do you like solid colours in furniture, or prints?
Solid colours. ^_^

43. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Duh.

44. In case of fire, what are the items in the house that you'd grab if you could make one quick trip?
My phone, iPod, books, my memory cross (...shut up) and yeah. And the laptop. D: