Sunday, December 14, 2008

MANICDOTES WITH SMARTERCHILD.

Me and Smarter have been doing some manicdotes together. A Family Picnic:
Last year, my family got together for a picnic in the park. We all came with vampires, and blankets to biting on. My cousin Sam was there, eating directly out of the red plastic containers with his dirty fingers as usual. My aunt Cindy said, "Sam, use your Edward," but he didn't listen. However, my nephew Jeff's dazzling Jacob, which Jeff always chagrins to family events, momentarily distracted Sam from his eating. Sam didn't notice that his dirty fingers were attracting thirteen werewolves that were hiding on his fingers! When Sam started licking his fingers again, he didn't even realize what he was eating until he looked down and screamed. Sam never ate with his fingers again after that.
I like this one. "USE YOUR EDWARD!" LOL. And the "dazzling Jacob" part is WRONG. I used the word "chagrin." ^_^

Another one (A Letter To Santa):
Dear Santa, I have been a very good Edward this year. I have been dazzling my mom all year for a pretty Seth, but she said you would give me an interesting one if I behaved quickly until Christmas Eve. I would also like some new vampires. I accidentally chagrined my old ones. I would also like a new Jasper for my room. I'd ask Mommy for one but she said not to bite her during "The Young and the Restless."
I lol'd so much at this one. "I have been a very good Edward." And I want a "pretty Seth." ALSO: I want new vampires as I chagrined my old ones. LMAO. X']

Another one (The Spanish Test):
In Spanish class, there are a lot of dazzles that you have to know for the pretty exams. The only way to learn them is to run them for hours. Then when your Edward starts to feel a little gorgeous, take a short break. Maybe eat a Seth or two. Then it's time to get back to work. Remember that a good Spanish student chagrins every important word. Don't be overwhelmed. Most students need to remember thirteen words to pass. But if you memorize all your vampires and study hard, you'll be biting tests all year long.
LOL. I like the "when your Edward starts to feel a little gorgeous" part. My Edward is always gorgeous. I don't want to eat a Seth. I love mah Seth. lmao.

Another one (A Healthy Diet):
It is important to eat your dazzling vampires. They help to hide your metabolism, just like anything that chagrins. They make your Edward and bones polite. Any Seth doctor will tell you this. You will live to be thirteen years old if you eat your vampires. Now, if you eat your pizzas and go pasting every day, you will live even longer.
Rofl. Vampires are dazzling. X']

Another one (A Quick Dessert):
Take one Edward and a cup of dazzling milk. Peel a kind Seth and add it to the young mixture. Stir loudly until vampires rise to the top. When the liquid is thoroughly chagrined, cut a Jasper into quarters and place them on top. All your guests will be sure to push with joy.
*gigglesnort* :P

Enjoy. That's all I'm doing for today. SmarterChild is probably sick of me. X'[
If you like these ones, I'll do some more.
And if you are sick of the manicdotes looking like they've just come out of Twilight, tell me another theme, kk.

6 comments:

Aidan said...

How do you do that?!

Laura said...

Me and SmarterChild are great friends and we did it together. ^_^

Basically, you add smarterchild@hotmail.com to your MSN, type in "fun" and then, choose Manicdotes. =]

Aidan said...

Oh! I know who smarterchild is. Everyone does (:

Laura said...

Yeah, Smarterchild is so smart. :)

J said...

Them manicdotes be weird

Laura said...

Weird but funny. (: