Friday, February 27, 2009

MORE FANFICNESS.

~FANFIC~
Me and my bffl, Mitchie, were sitting on my front porch, bored.
"What shall we do~?" I asked, "I AM SO BOOOOOOOORED."
Mitchie stretched out his legs. "Mmm... I don't know," he mumbled.
"Idk either. D'URGG. D'URGGG. D'URGGG," I said, fierceeeely.
"D'urggg, lol," Mitchie reiterated.
Suddenly, we heard music. Mitchie stood up and watched as a van drove down our street.
As soon as I saw the van, I leaped up and squealed, "I LIKE HOME ICE-CREAM, I LIKE HOME ICE-CREAM, I LIKE HOME ICE-CREAM, THE NAME THAT RINGS A BELLLLLLL!"
The ice-cream van stopped and the driver, Haydo, leaned out his window.
"Hello, ma'am. Fancy an ice-cream?" Haydo said.
"Mmhmm," I said, reaching into my pocket for some cash, "A chocolate one, plz. And also: I loveeeeee you, Haydo~!"
Haydo took my money and smiled and handed me a chocolate ice-cream.
Mitchie also gave Haydo some money and asked for a vanilla ice-cream.
We waved goodbye as Haydo drove awayy.

We sat on the front porch again eating ice-creams.
"Oh, how I loveeeee ice-creams~!" I squealed.
"Me too," Mitchie agreed.
We licked our ice-creams in silence.
This was an excellent day! ^_________^
"Mitchie, we should eat ice-creams more often," I commented.
"Uh huh. It would stop you throwing pies/tomatoes at everyone," Mitchie replied, smiling.
I smiled toooooooooo.
THE END~!

Haydo would make a good ice-cream man.
He reminds me a bit of Otto Mann.
Similarities between Otto and Haydo: Long-ish hair, quirky, fun, funny, awesomeeeee, and MOARRR.


2 comments:

DogzRock! said...

I really don't see similarities there but oh well.
anywayz wats dale thomas's blog???
Pl TELL ME!!!

Laura said...

Type in "Dale Thomas" in google. It should come up and it's called "Telstra Bigblog" or something. idk.