Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AH, DALE THOMAS. WHY SO CUTE?

Mitchie went to South Africaaaa. WHY GOD WHY?!
And Collingwood are playing Richmond soon.
It'll be Richo vs Daisy & the Little Munchkins.
Munchkin is an awesomeeeeeeee word. idk. It just is.
So is Country Bumpkin. idk. One day, I live in the country, sit on a rocking chair on my front verandah and be like, "I'M A COUNTRY BUMPKIN!" ^______^

I just went on the AFL website.
And guess what?
Nick Maxwell was suspended. FOR 4 WEEEEEKS. Did he punch someone like Barry Hall did? NOOOOOOOOO.
Y'know what? I want mah Maxwell back. ;_;
The Tribunal was just jealous because Maxwell is an awesomeeee captain and they're not.
DIEEEE, MR TRIBUNAL. I HATE THEEEEE.

All he did was hurt some West Coast guy. (Gee, West Coast get hurt a lot, eh eh? lmfao)
That West Coast guy can go have a cry with the guy that Barry Hall punched. Idk his name. I forgot. :/

UGH.
Maxwell will miss the first four games of the AFL season.
GTFO, TRIBUNAL. I'll be fierceeeee and throw a pie at you. rofl.

No comments: