Sunday, February 1, 2009

HEY. D'URGGG.

Ah.
Australia got to 181 runs in the cricket.
Um, yeah. Good score. /sarcasm
And also: Whatever happened, it wasn't Mitchie's fault. He made 20 runs. Which was, like, the third highest score of the team. (MHuss and Haddin got a higher score).
And it wasn't Warner's fault either. He may have only made 7, but c'mon. HE IS 22 YEARS OLD. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THAT???!

Y'know who I blame?
The Australian Cricket Team Selectors.
Serves them right for not choosing Matty Hayden for the team.
Okay, fair enough. He didn't play well in the Test matches.
But this is the ONE DAY match! WTF?
Hayden is GOOD at One Day matches.
He opens the batting. I'm sure he could open the batting with Shaun Marsh AND DO A GOOD JOB OF IT.
Ah, screw you.
Hopefully, my bffl gets the Allan Border medal on Tuesday.

Hayden, ily. Just so you know, I'd choose you for a One night stand One Day match ~anytime~.
lmfao.

No comments: