Wednesday, February 18, 2009

RANT ON TEH HORRIBLE FRAAAAAAAAY.

Y'know what song I hate?
You Found Me by The Fray.
I hate it just as much as Sex On Fireee.
I hate all Fray songs. I have heard about three or four Fray songs and they SUCK.
The singer uses a dreary voice in the songs that I've heard.
BORING, DREARY VOICE.
Next time, I have insomia, I'll call the Fray and ask them to sing some of their songs.
If I don't have insomia, then the Fray can just piss off.
/rant

In other news, I want to read My Sister's Keeper. But the library doesn't have it. ~Someone else~ is reading it. STFU. ;_;
But I found another book in the library which is oh-so-awesome.
It's called Surf School by Laurine Croasdale. ^_______^
'Cept I didn't have my library card. So I couldn't borrow it. ):

ALSO: I'm following Haydo "I heart pants" Guppy and Ryan Shelton on Twitter. I love Haydo. He's so random. ^____^
He wore a shirt that said, "I [heart] pants."
Ah, good times.

3 comments:

Laura said...

The Fray and Kings of Leon should die in a fire. :)

And yes, I am EXTREMELY upset that Dale's girlfriend won't add me on Facebook. ;_;

J said...

The Fray should be BANNED!!!!

Laura said...

I know right. D: