Thursday, February 5, 2009

MITCHIE IS AWESOMENESS.

Hi everyone!
Mitchie's girlfriend wears ~slutty~ clothes.
Source: Herald Sun. D:

Ah, ily Mitchie. ^_____^
I went to school today. (Big shock, I know)
And I'm going to Marysville on 18th February.
The notice said we weren't allowed to bring iPods and mobiles and magazines. That won't stop me bringing Loathing Lola to read on the bus. And I can force other people to read it. HA!
Okay, so now what do I do on the bus? Bring an imaginery iPod? No. No. No. ;_;
And I won't listen to my friend, Miri, singing. She'll probably sing the Amanda Palmer song that is all like, "WHEN I GOT AN ABORTION..."

Anyhoo, Dale was in the newspaper today. There was a picture of him ~underneath~ Alan Didak. ^___________^
lmfao.

Today, in Accounting, my teacher had a SmartPen.
We were all just like, "O_O! WHAT IS A SMART PEN?!"
Basically, it is a pen and you write on special paper that costs about 12 bucks.
And the pen records whatever you've written on the special paper.
And there is even a calculator on the pen and a screen!
It was so cool.
Technology is so awesome these days.
^_^













No comments: