Friday, February 13, 2009

OH HAI.

'Sup?
It's Valentine's Day today! ^_^
<3
lmfao.
Hopefully, Dale Thomas sends me some FLOWERRRS and candy hearts.

LOLL.
Mitchie played cricket last night.
It was draw. (:
ANDAND Mitchie got a wicket!
Oh and Peter Siddle was bowling TOO.
He is awesomeeeee.

David Warner was playing cricket at the MCG against Victoria.
Except Victoria won. Which is kinda good 'cause I live in Victoriaaaaaa. ^_________^

I reeeeeeeally want Warner to play in the Twenty20 match on Sunday.
Haddin and Warner can open the batting. And he can smash 20 sixes. And he'll make a century. And he'll be like, "PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT (ON YOUR FRONT PORCH)!"

Anyhoo, Mean Girls is on TV tonight!!
D:
"She doesn't even go hereeeee!"
"Do you even go to this school?"
"No, I just have a lot of feelings."

"Let's all go to Taco Bell!"
"God, Karen! You're so stupid."

"I have the fifth sense."

"I can tell when it's going to rain. Well, I can tell when it IS raining."

"If you're from Africa, then why are you white?"

"Uhm, does this have alcohol in it?"
"Oh, god no! What kind of a mother do you think I am?"
And then, later in the movie: "Do you need anything? Some snacks? A condom?"
Because, y'know, a good mother doesn't let their child drink alcohol yet would let them have sex.

(To some random chick) "Omg, I love that skirt. Where'd you get it?"
(To Cady)"...That is the ugliest effing skirt I have ever seen."

As I said before, Mean Girls is AWESOMEEEEE.

ALSO: He's coming. RPattz is coming to Southland. If you'd like to see a whole lot of screaming teenage girls together, go to Southland in Melbourne when RPattz is there.

No comments: