Friday, February 13, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAYYYYYYYY!

Because it's Valentine's Day, I'm going to write a Valentine's Day Fanfic. With Mitchieeee, me, Buddy, Daleeeeeee and, of course, Kylee (aka THAT BITCH).

~FANFIC~
"Oh, it's Valentine's Day!" I squealed. I was sitting on my couch next to Mitchieee.
"Yeah, I got some flowers from Jessica," Mitchie said, matter-of-factly.
"OMFG, DID YOU BUY HER A NEW DRESS? SOME MATCHING UNDERWEARRR?" I said, laughing fierceeeely.
Mitchie just laughed. He's been shy about the whole Jessica-Braitch-scandal-where-she-flashed-her-underwear.
Just then, the doorbell rang. I leapt off the couch and ran to the front door. Mitchie followed, timidly.
The postman was standing at the door.
"Helloooooooo. I have a package for... Laura," he said.
"I'm Laura," I shouted, fierceeeely.
The postman gave me the package and scooted awayyy.

So, me and Mitchie were sitting on the couch again with a package sitting between us.
"I wonder who it's from!" I squealed.
"Open it!" Mitchie said, putting the package on my lap.
So I tugged at the seal and managed to finally open the package.
Inside was.... a card, a box of candy hearts and some chocolate-shaped hearts.
I squealed again. Mitchie grabbed the card to read who it was from.
"The card just says, 'To Laura, Be my valentine. Love from Secret Admirer/Stalker'. Hmm," Mitchie said.
"So, someone got me a package and they didn't say who they were?" I asked, fierceeeely.
"Uh huh."
"Hmmm. Well, it couldn't be you, Mitchie. You'd have given me a pie," I giggled and hugged him tightly.
Mitchie just smiled and hugged me back.
"What other guys do I know? Buddy, Dale, Warner, Jimmy Bartel... idk," I said.
"lmfao, it'd be funny if Buddy sent this. Maybe under all his fierceeeeness, he has a sweet core," Mitchie said.
"Cross Buddy off the list. Too fierceeee. But I'll ring him. He might want to help us figure this mystery out." I got my mobile out of my pocket and dialed Buddy's number.
"Sup, Cuddly-Buddy?" I said.
"Nothin' much, Laura-Snorer. -giggle-"
I frowned. "Laura-Snorer is NOT appropriate. Anyhoo, I was wondering if you'd like to come over. I received a package and I have no idea who it's from," I told him, fierceeeeeely.
"Sure thing, Laura-Dora-Flora-Pourer." And he hung up before I yell at him fierceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely.
I turned back to Mitchie, who was eating a candy heart. "I'll call Daleeee-y. He might know," I said, grabbing a handful of candy hearts.
I called Dale Thomas' number. He answered after the first ring.
"Sup, Hazy-Daisyyyy?" I said.
"Nothing much, Laura," he replied, "Just chilling with my gf. It's Valentine's Day, O Mighty Laura."
"Mmhmm. Speaking of Valentine's day, I received a package from ~Mr. Anonymous~. Would you and your gf like to come over to figure this mystery out?" I asked.
"Oh course. Anything for my sweet little Laura," Dale said.
We both hung up and I turned towards Mitchie. "Buddy, Dale and THAT BITCH are coming over," I informed him.

Ten minutes later, Buddy, Dale, THAT BITCH KYLEE, Mitchie and me were sitting around the table drinking soft drink and eating chocolate.
The package was in the middle of the table.
"The writing on the card looks exactly like Dale's writing," Kylee mused, "And isn't it ironic how I get nothing for Valentine's Day and yet, Laura gets a package with Dale's writing on the card."
"Ironic, yes," Dale replied, uneasily, "Maybe someone with the same writing as me sent Laura a package. Or maybe, just maybe, I've been stalking and spying on the love of my life for a year and today, I finally managed to give her a Valentine's gift."
"Fudge! Is that true?" I yelled.
Dale nodded. "Yes, Laura. I love you dearly."
Kylee's jaw dropped. She walked out of the house. Actually, she STORMED out of the house. Trollop.
I hugged Dale. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
Dale hugged me back.
And then, Mitchie got jealous of me hugging another guy and he says, "Laura, does this mean I'm not your bffl anymore. ;_;"
Before I could say anything, Mitchie hands me a present. "Happy Valentine's Day, bffl!"
I opened up the present and it was a PIEEEEE.
"Happy Valentine's Day to you too, bffl!" I squealed. I hugged my boyfriend, Dale. Then hugged my bffl, Mitchie.
And then, I threw the pie at Buddy. And we all laughed.
The End~!

5 comments:

J said...

LOL that was a good story. despite me not liking vday.
laura-snorer is a LOT more appropriate than hazy-daisy ...

Laura said...

Yeah, well, nothing rhymes with Daisy.
There's lazy, hazy, and a few others but NONE of them relate to Dale.

Aidan said...

When you said "chocolate-shaped hearts" did you mean "heart-shaped chocolates"? >.>

Laura said...

Uh, yes. Thanks for telling me the mistakes.
I wouldn't be a very good author.
EPIC FAIL.

I'm sure chocolate-shaped hearts would still taste good. Tastes just like a human heart but shaped like a piece of chocolate!

J said...

yum