STFU... I was bored.
Stuart was SO CUTEEEEEEE.
Speaking of cuteness, I watched the football with the oh-so-cute Dale Thomas.
He took a SPECKYYY.
Oh, Dale, I love you THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH. ^_______^
Guess what, you guiseeee?
ROVE IS ON TONIGHT!!!
With Matty Hayden, I think. Oh, how I loveeeeeee Hayden. :')
I want Mitchie to go on Rove too. But he's playing cricket and then, he's going to South Africa. Without me. ;_;
Dale Thomas should go on Roveeeeee. I wonder if you can suggest guests for the show. Hm...
Guests who I should suggest (lmfao, I rhymed):
- Dale Thomas.
- Mitchieeeeee Johnson.
- Myself. WHUT? I want to answer the question "Who would you turn gay for?" I'd say Gabriella Cilmi and KStew. D:
- Buddy Franklin. ^_________^
- Jimmy Bartel.
- Kylee (as in Dale's girlfriend). I just want to have the chance to throw a brick at my TV, kk.
- SMeyer. Just for the sake of it. And she is the author of my favourite book. (:
- William Kostakis. I mean, he is the author of my second-favourite book. (read: the book I read about 50 billion times).
- Courtney Marlow/Katie Watson/Tim Watson/Jax "D'urg" Hammond. Loathing Lola is a great book, lmao.
- Eric from Twilight. Eric and Mike were AWESOMENESS in the Twilight movie. Mike was all like, "SUP, ARIZONA? HOW YOU LYKIN' THE RAIN, GIRL?" And Eric was like, "HEY, MIKE. I SEE YOU MET MY HOMEGIRL BELLA!" Also: I like the way Eric is like, "LA PUSH." Ahem.
- Jack Heath. Good blogger/author. Hilarious.
- Catherine Deveny. Her book, Say When, is SO FUNNY.
- Mary Kiley. She blogs about reality shows for TV Week. ^_^
- Little!Huss. (And MHuss, of course ^___^)
- Ashley Greene. (Did I mention Twilight was awesome? No?)
- Jessica from Twilight. "I KNOW RIGHT!" and "THIS DRESS MAKES MY BOOBS LOOK BIG. D:"
- Adam "Gilly" Gilchrist.
- RICHO RICHO MAAAAAAAAAN. I WANT TO BE A RICHO MAN. Wait, whut?
- Missi (as in Dale Thomas' dog). WHUT? Hughesy's dog got to go on Rove. Why can't Dale's dog?
And that's all.
Anyone know a way to suggest these to Rove?