Saturday, February 7, 2009

ROVE IS AWESOME.

I watched Stuart Little 2 last night.
STFU... I was bored.
Stuart was SO CUTEEEEEEE.
Speaking of cuteness, I watched the football with the oh-so-cute Dale Thomas.
He took a SPECKYYY.
Oh, Dale, I love you THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH. ^_______^

Guess what, you guiseeee?
ROVE IS ON TONIGHT!!!
With Matty Hayden, I think. Oh, how I loveeeeeee Hayden. :')
I want Mitchie to go on Rove too. But he's playing cricket and then, he's going to South Africa. Without me. ;_;

Dale Thomas should go on Roveeeeee. I wonder if you can suggest guests for the show. Hm...
Guests who I should suggest (lmfao, I rhymed):
  1. Dale Thomas.
  2. Mitchieeeeee Johnson.
  3. Myself. WHUT? I want to answer the question "Who would you turn gay for?" I'd say Gabriella Cilmi and KStew. D:
  4. Buddy Franklin. ^_________^
  5. Jimmy Bartel.
  6. Kylee (as in Dale's girlfriend). I just want to have the chance to throw a brick at my TV, kk.
  7. KStew.
  8. RPattz.
  9. SMeyer. Just for the sake of it. And she is the author of my favourite book. (:
  10. William Kostakis. I mean, he is the author of my second-favourite book. (read: the book I read about 50 billion times).
  11. Courtney Marlow/Katie Watson/Tim Watson/Jax "D'urg" Hammond. Loathing Lola is a great book, lmao.
  12. Eric from Twilight. Eric and Mike were AWESOMENESS in the Twilight movie. Mike was all like, "SUP, ARIZONA? HOW YOU LYKIN' THE RAIN, GIRL?" And Eric was like, "HEY, MIKE. I SEE YOU MET MY HOMEGIRL BELLA!" Also: I like the way Eric is like, "LA PUSH." Ahem.
  13. Jack Heath. Good blogger/author. Hilarious.
  14. Catherine Deveny. Her book, Say When, is SO FUNNY.
  15. Mary Kiley. She blogs about reality shows for TV Week. ^_^
  16. Little!Huss. (And MHuss, of course ^___^)
  17. Ashley Greene. (Did I mention Twilight was awesome? No?)
  18. Jessica from Twilight. "I KNOW RIGHT!" and "THIS DRESS MAKES MY BOOBS LOOK BIG. D:"
  19. Adam "Gilly" Gilchrist.
  20. RICHO RICHO MAAAAAAAAAN. I WANT TO BE A RICHO MAN. Wait, whut?
  21. Missi (as in Dale Thomas' dog). WHUT? Hughesy's dog got to go on Rove. Why can't Dale's dog?

And that's all.

Anyone know a way to suggest these to Rove?

No comments: