Thursday, February 26, 2009

FANFICNESS.

Okay, I s'pose I've blogged about the cricket for WAAAAAAAY too long, right?
Time to get back to what everyone loves: AFL.
At the moment, the NAB Cup is on: Round 2.
Collingwood beat Richmond last night. Wait, "beat" isn't an appropriate word. Let me think. THRASHED is an appropriate word. ^_______^

Dale Thomas > Ben Cousins.
NOM NOM NOM.

ALSO: I won competition. And guess what me won?
A personal patch of tomatoes (I don't need any moarrr pies, lmao) and two books (Surf Sisters by Laurine Croasdale and some other book by some author idk).
I just realised if you took the "Croas" out of "Croasdale" then you'd have DALEEEEEEEEEEEE!
/iamweird

ALSO X2: On my ~scientific~ calculator, it says DAL. So I added an E. So, now I call my calculator "Dale". ^________^ ROFL.
Oh and I bought 6 cookies at Subway today. idk. I'm a pig. >_>

~FANFIC~ (I'm bored, stfu)
One day, me and my bffl, Mitchie, went shopping.
We were planning on going to Big W when we got sidetracked. They were giving out free candy.
So, me and Mitchie went to clean our sweet teeth with some lollies.
But guess who was standing in the way of the lollies?
Ben "Druggie" Cousins.
"Excuse me, but those lollies look like ecstasy pills. Mind if I..." Ben was saying.
"NOOO. THEY ARE CANDY," said the guy who was giving out lollies.
Meanwhile, everyone else in the queue were screaming, "GET OUT THE WAY! OTHER PEEPS WANT FREE LOLLIES TOO, Y'KNOW!"
Mitchie looked at Laura. "Go on. Be fierceeeeee," he said.
Laura didn't need someone to tell her. She stomped through the crowd, her red boots clacking on the tiles.
"YOU FOOTY-WRECKING BITCH!" Laura yelled at Ben Cousins.
Ben Cousins looked bewildered. "Excuse me?" D'urggg.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTINUE PLAYING FOOTY WITH AN UGLY TATTOO AND STEAL MY LOLLIES?" Laura said, fierceeeeeely.
"Uhm..." D'urg. D'urg. D'urg.
"JUST GET OUT OR I'LL MAKE YOU," Laura added, in a fierceeee tone.
Ben Cousins just stood there. Laura gave him the fierceeeeeeeeeeeest stare she could muster.
Mitchie just stood quietly at Laura's side.
"Why isn't he moving?" Mitchie whispered to Laura.
"BECAUSE HE IS A MORON, THAT'S WHY!" And she threw a massive tomato at Ben Cousins' ugly head. "TAKE THAT!"
Ben Cousins ran away. Everyone in the crowd ran to get the lollies and cheer Laura's fierceeeeeness.
THE END~!

TOMATOES > PIES.
Okay, not really. But oh well. Tell me what you think. D:

No comments: