Saturday, February 21, 2009

ROVE AND FOOTY AND CRICKET AND MITCHIE AND DALEEEEEEE AND AWESOMEEEEENESS AND TAYLOR SWIFT.

Guess what, peeps?!
ROVEEEEEEEEEE IS ON TONIGHT!
And SYTYCDA is on toooooooo. I like BJ and Damian and some of the girls... idk.
I don't know many of them 'cause I didn't watch last Sunday's show. :/

Anyhoo, the footy has begun with the NAB Cup. And it's nearly up to Round 2 for the NAB Cup. AND IT'S ONLY 32 SLEEPS TILL THE ACTUAL SEASON STARTS. ^_____^
Luckily, the footy is on TV because the cricket isn't. Australia went to South Africa and it's being televised on FOX SPORTS.
So, I asked my mum, "CAN WE GET FOX SPORTS?!"
And my mum is like, "...NO."

;_;
DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T WATCH MY BFFL PLAY CRICKET????????
I'm going to miss Hilfy and Warner and Mitchie (of course) and Clarkeyyyy and Little!Huss and MHuss andand everyone elseeeee. ;_;

Oh well. Dale Thomas will cheer me up.
The Collingwood Family Day is on March 15th. Which is a Sunday.
I don't know if I can go because my Retreat is the day after.
idk. I'll just go anywayz. ^__________^
I wonder if we still have to be at school at 7:30 am for the Retreat.... I hope not. I HATE WAKING UP EARLYYYY. :/

I'm reading Gilly's book at the moment. OMG, it is SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEE.
And I want to read My Sister's Keeper but the library is GAYYYYY. ALSO: I lost my library card. Which was SO CLEVERRR. /sarcasm
I also want to read Surf School by Laurine Croasdale. It was in the library but as I said earlier, my library went missing.
;_;

I'M TURNING 18 SOOOOOOOOOON!
I shall be ~legal~.
And I can get tattoos, piercings and alcohol and stuffz.
Well, I won't be buying ANY of that stuff.
They are BAAAAAAAD. idk. I just don't like them. D:

Anyhoo, I shall leave now.
BYE FOR NOW BUT NOT FOREVER. lmfao.

P.S. I saw Love Story by Taylor Swift on Video Hits. ^_________^
P.P.S. ROVEEEEEEE IS ON TONIGHT. Did I mention that?
P.P.P.S. Haydo is awesomeeeeeeeeeee. ^___^

No comments: