Thursday, February 19, 2009

STUFFFF.

^______^
We went looking at cakes yesterday 'cause my 18th is in, like, 2 weeks. (I'm only having a small party so yeahhhh).
And there was this cake and it had THE SIMPSONS on it.
And I'm like, "OMG, I WANT IT!!111!"

And also, I might be having a chocolate fountain at my party. D:
Everyone will arrive and be like, "WHERE'S LAURA?! O_O"
And my parents will be like, "With the chocolate fountain.... >_>"

AND YEAHHHH.
I'll shut up now.

P.S. DALE THOMAS IS AWESOMEEEEEEE. ^________^

4 comments:

J said...

What type of cakes are you making?
I hate sponge cakes. But I like pretty much every other type of cake XD

Laura said...

I want a Simpsons cake for my birthday. But I don't know what type of cake. I like ice-cream cakes and sponge cakes the best.

Well, I wanted a mud cake but my mum said that I can't have a mud cake AND a chocolate fountain.

Anonymous said...

omg Laura, inviting me to a party with a chocolate fountain is a BAD IDEA. I'd get there like 9842039 hours early and just eat it. Like, all of it. Even the fountain itself.

Laura said...

Yeah. It's also a bad idea to have a chocolate fountain with me around too. I'd eat all the chocolate before the party started. :/