Friday, February 27, 2009

HAI~!

I finished reading Adam Gilchrist's book. ^________^
It was awesomeeeee.
I know ALL about his life now.
Maybe Dale Thomas should write a book. Oh, wait, I already know his life - I read his blog. LOL.

For the billionth time, I do not stalk Dale Thomas. >_>

NOM NOM NOM.
Today, I did my Maths homework.
YES, I AM A NEEEEEEEERD. 8-]

I can't wait till tomorrow because Roveeeeeeeeee and SYTYCDA are on TV. My favourite dancers would have to be: Damien, Amy (LOVE ME HATE ME, lmao), BJ, Kat, Danny (I still believe he is gay, stfu), E-man and Talia.
There are heaps more that I like but I have only watched two shows (Top 18 Performances and Top 18 Results Show) so I don't know many of the dancers.
Everyone says how likeable Gianne is, so I think she'll end up as my favourite sometime soon. D:

As for Roveeeeee (who has to have many e's following his name), I liked the old format of the show better than the one this year. But it's still funny - how can Rove NOT be funny?
If you looked up "funny" or "hilarious" or "side-splitting-laughter" or "I-just-wet-my-pants-because-I-laughed-too-hard", you'd find a picture of Rove and Carrie and Pete and Haydo and Ryan and anyone else I've forgotten.

This blog post has turned into one of those where I go, "I'M BORED WITH MY LIFE, SO I'LL TELL YOU THE EVENTS WITH A YAWN AND FORTY WINKS FOR THE READERS."

Yes, I am weird. I agree with you.

D'URGGGG.

No comments: