Sunday, February 22, 2009

ROVE AND SYTYCDA AND MARCH 6TH AND OTHER RANDOM CRAP.

Hey y'all.
I watched SYTYCDA and Rove last night. ^_____^
Carrie Bickmore was so funny. Well, she's always funny.
She was like, "I had a dream where me and [Rove] climbed a tower to get the gorilla..." And she told everyone the dream. And I'm like, "Awww!"
And then, Carrie was like, "But I woke up before ~anything~ happened. ;_;"

ANDAND LILY ALLEN IS ON ROVEEEEEE NEXT WEEEEEEEK.
OMG.
I love her song called The Fear. ^_____^

I follow Lily Allen on Twitter. lmfao.

Anyhoo, I remember when I used to go on Habbo Hotel. And then, some random on Habbo told me that their interwebz was slow so they wouldn't go on Habbo for the rest of the month. And I'm like, "HABBO SLOWS THE INTERWEBZ DOWN??!!"
So, I stopped going on Habbo 'cause I lyk my internetz.
^____^

Also, I stopped going on Habbo 'cause I was bored. idk.
Everytime I went into a room on Habbo, people would be like, "BUY ME A PRESSIE!!11!"
And I'd be like, "No, stfu."
And they'd be like, "PLZ?"
And I'd be like, "NO. I HAS NO CREDITZ."
(Because I could never be bothered buying credits. They costed real moniez. And I'm a cheapskate.)

I s'pose you are all wondering why I'm talking about Habbo.
WEEEEEEEEEEELLL, my second-favourite (or make that third-favourite after I read Surf School ^_____^) is going to be on Habbo on March 6th.
AND DO WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS SIGNIFICANT ABOUT MARCH 6TH?
*everyone stares at me blankly*
OH, GEEZ. It's my birthdayyy on that day.
THAT'S why it's significant.

And fyi, I'm not going on Habbo that day because 1) I've lost my password as I haven't been on for YEARRRRRRRRRS and 2) I'm at school that day and 3) it's my party. :P

ALSO: I was on Myspace and one of the celebrities on my Myspace Friends List is releasing a single/CD/album/whatev on March 6th.
Idk what the celebrity's name is. Lots of random bands add me on Myspace. idk why.
But they aren't bands like Fall Out Boy or MCR or Nirvana or any bands I've heard of. They are bands that aren't really famous. idk.

I just find it amusing when someone mentions "March 6th".

And yeahh.
LA LA LA.
SYTYCDA is on tonight.
BJ and Damien and Kat (with sexy red boots) and E-man (lmao) are all COOOOOOOL.
kk.

2 comments:

J said...

i am a weapon of massive consumption ... one of many best lines from the fear XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

march 6 ... thats just a couple of days after my awesome cousins bday.
but anyway dont expect a happy birthday from me cos im HOPELESS at remembering birthdays. XO i even forget my OWN ...

Laura said...

lol.
It's alright.
I'm hopeless at remembering birthdays too. BUT I NEVER FORGET MY OWN. idk. I'm so selfish.