Friday, February 6, 2009

DID Y'KNOW I'VE BEEN STRUCK BY SEVEN TIMES?

Today, on the Simpsons, Marge baked some cakes for some Irish guy.
And the bakery was EROTIC.
lmfao.
It wasn't just CAKES in the bakery. It was ~sexy~ cakes. Ah. I know what I want to do as a career after school. ^______^

Me and Dale Thomas will start a ~lovely~ cake shop. Mmm... cakeeeeee.

In other news, I wrote a beginning paragraph for a competition story thingyyy.
Enter the competition if you want to. Just click on the link.
My entry is:

There once was a guy called Mitchie. He liked to rap along to his favourite Eminem songs. Mitchie and his best friend, Laura, lived together in a house. Everyone liked to tease Mitchie at school because his head was egg-shaped. Laura always stood up for shy, little Mitchie by throwing pies at the bullies. Laura was a good friend.

Hilarious.
Hopefully, it will win.
X']

Australia are playing cricket at the moment.
I'm going for Hilfy and Mitchie and Hussy (lmao hussy) and Warnieeeeeeeeeee and Clarkeyyyy and Hopes.
ANDAND Andrew McDonald will HOPEFULLY be picked for the One Day team soon. D:
Because he went really well when he played for Victoria a few days ago.
I was like, "^___^ ILYYYYYYYYYY"

Excuse my fan-girly post.
I'm obsessed with cricket at the moment.
But soon, the cricket is ending and AFL shall be back on.
Hotties in short shorts. Mmmhmm.
BUDDY AND JIMMY AND DAISYYYYYY AND SCOTTYYY AND OH-SO-MANY-OTHERS.

No comments: