Monday, February 2, 2009

HEY. D'URGGG.

I had my school photos today!
I didn't have to sit in the front row. For the ~massive~ year 12 photo, I was in the third row or something. idk. And in the homeroom photo, I was in the middle row (there were only three rows ^_^).
In the ~massive~ Year 12 photo, I felt like I was SQUISHED in the middle. lmao.

And in fourth period, we just bludged in the Common Room. Idk what we were MEANT to do. No one really told us. :/

Andand I'm going on Retreat soon. :)
Retreat, in case you're wondering, is a ~spiritual~ camp where Year 12's reflect on Jebus and their lives and stuff.
From 18th till 20th of February. No interwebz for three days! Ugh. I'll bring mah phone, I guess. Actually, I mightn't have coverage/service/whatever it's called. 'Cause we are going to ~Marysville~ or somewhere.

And being in year 12, we get to have buddies/little sisters/idk from Year 7. And there are 5 classes of Year 7 so lots of Year 12's have two buddies. Like me!
Except I haven't met my buddies/little sisters yet.
One of them is called Laura. ^_^

No comments: