Monday, February 9, 2009

STUFF.

Mitchie took THREE wickets. ^______^
I was so excited for my bffl.
-happy-

At the cricket today, all the moniez made at the cricket would go towards the bushfire victims. And Peter Siddle (Tarkyn Lockyer's twin) was ~shaming~ people to donateeeee. He had a donations bucket and everything! Siddle should be friends with Courtney Marlow. lmfao.
ANDAND I was like, "People are only donating to be on TV." X']

Today, in Accounting, my friend was teaching us a ~weird~ language (some Indian language or something idk). Like, she was writing everyone's name in the language. And it was funny little symbols. Ah, good times.

On Thursday, I get to wear casual clothes. And donate 2 bucks to the bushfire victims. D:
AND ALSO: We get to meet our buddies/little sisters/idk. I have two of them. And we shall have a shared lunch. Mmmm... fooooooooood.

Prepare yourselves for a RAAAAAAAAAANT tomorrow. Or today. idk.

No comments: