Wednesday, February 4, 2009

STUFF.

Geez, I don't want those ~aliens~ to read my mind.
That's why I'm doing THIS.
Because, y'know, aliens always come up to me and be like, "I know what you're thinking! Come in my ~spaceship~!"

Today in Chemistry, we were doing Limiting Reactants. And the teacher was like, "Which reactant is in excess?"
And when she said "in excess", I immediately thought of "INXS".
And in my head, I was like, "The one with the moustache!"
lmfao. /timfaireescan'tspellhisname

And at recess, we worked out our cabins for the Retreat (see previous post where I explained what the Retreat was).
And it was hard but we FINALLY worked something out.
D:

Oh and guess what comes on TV on Sunday???
ROVEEEEEEEE. ^_^
And Pete and Carrie and Hughesy and Ryan and Hamish and Andy andand everyone elseeeeeee.
-happy-
Hopefully, they'll still do the "Things I Love".
I loved that part.
Well, I love every part of Rove Live but still.

Dale Thomas should be a guest on Rove Live.
lmao, I totally forced my friend to write Dale Thomas' birthday in her school planner. (It's June 21st, btw~)
I shall send him a present and be like, "I like watching you sleep. I find it fascinating. You are my life now. You're like a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroin."
No, I didn't get those lines from Edward. I don't stalk Dale. >_>

I'll go to the Collingwood Family Day and walk up to Dale and say, "I LIKE WATCHING YOU SLEEP. D:"
And he'll be like, "O_O! Uhhh. Really?"
And I'll be like, "Uh huh. U R MY LYF NAO~!"
And he'll be like, "O RLY?"
^_____^

No comments: