Monday, February 2, 2009

STUFF.

Hm.
The TV Week blogger blogged about SYTYCDA. Which is good. Because I like that show. It is like the ~opposite~ of the Biggest Loser because there are skinny, happy people as opposed to depressed, cheeseburger people.
School photos tomorrow. Ugh.
I hate having my photo taken. My face is ugly. :/
One day, I'll get botox. And I'll be like smiling all the time and I'll be like, "I HAVE SOME DEPRESSING NEWSSS!!111!"
And everyone will be like, "Uhhh... you seem happy!?"
And I'll be like, "I'm very emotionally sad - can you not tell?"
/weird

Year 12 is great, if anyone's wondering.
Microwave popcorn, 100 peeps all sitting together in a Common Room, hot chocolates, having free periods with lots of friends.... SO. MUCH. FUN.
(Of course, there is the SACs and exams and ENTER score and VCE and homework but y'know, that's really minor).

And next year, I SHALL BE AT UNIVERSITY. D:
Which means I don't have to go to school EVER AGAIN.
Not that university is easier. But oh well.

No comments: