Sunday, March 1, 2009

ROVE AND SYTYCDA AND LILY ALLEN AND SPARKLY SHOES AND HAYDOOOO.

I watched Roveee last night.
They talked about Twitter!!!!111
And when Lily Allen came on, Myf was saying how she following Lily on Twitter.
And I'm like, "MEEEE TOOOOOOOO!"

ILOVELILYALLEN.
She was SO CUTEEEEE.
When she answered the ~big question~, she was all like, "I find happiness with God watching over me. At work, at home, on the toilet. Actually, God, maybe I need a little privacy."
And Pete was like, "DID SHE JUST CALL THE LORD A PERVERT?!"

lmfao.
I loved how Lily said "privacy".
She said it how Jamie Oliver would say it. I wonder how she pronounces "anchovies".

OH AND LILY HAD ~GORGEOUS~ SHOES ON. They were all sparkly and OMG-so-pretty. Myf and Carrie were like drooling over them.
And I was like, "I WANT THEM NAO!"

And also: I watched SYTYCDA. Penny was wearing this awesome green dress. And then, at the end, Charlie kissed her. And I'm like, "AWWWWW! ^_^"
Oh and Lamb wore a pretty red dress and danced to Kelly Clarkson's new song. ^_____^

They were all BRILLIANT dancers last night. My favourite would have to be BJ and Gianne. idk. And I liked E-man, Talia (preeeeeeeeetty name), Damien, Amy (IF U SEEK AMYYYY) and Kat. D:

AND YEAHHH.
P.S. Haydo would make a good ice-cream man. He can come down my street ~ANYTIME.

11 comments:

DogzRock! said...

Hey would ya plz follow my blog,I would really appreciate it. If you follow mine i promise to follow yours.Deal.

P.S plz follow this bloghttp://fortheloveoftwilight.blogspot.com/
It's my sisters!!!

Laura said...

Yeah, sure, I'll follow your blog. D:

BUTBUT, do I know you?

Laura said...

WAIT, do I follow BOTH your blogs? Or is there only one blog that you post on regularly?

Like, for example, I have two blogs but I only post on zoidberg tales one. idk.

DogzRock! said...

UM.... Ur choice follow any1 i update Homerpalooza more so that would probably be the best one.
Thanx
Max!!!

Mrs Cullen said...

hi!
I see you met my brother...
I can't believe he told you to follow my blog...and you did!
Thanks for that by the way!
My brother posts on both his blogs but I think his main one is the simpsons one - Homerpalooza.
I'm not entirely sure!!
I also have another blog - Feel Good Funniz - if your interested.
I will be following your blog for sure tho!!!

Aidan said...

She'd say Ann-Chuvvie's!

Laura said...

Well, Jamie Oliver says ANN-CHIIVIES. lmao.

Yeah, I'll follow the Homerpalooza one, I guess. idk.

DogzRock! said...

I'm now following ur blog!!!

J said...

LOL
"actually god maybe i need a little privacy"
"did she just call the lord a pervert?"

Laura said...

Yeah, i love Peter Helliar. D:
Always saying funny. Me and Pete are so alike in the tubbiness.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for good stuff.