Friday, February 6, 2009

FANFIC

Y'know how I said that I entered the competition by writing a paragraph about Mitchie and me?
Well, I am 99.99% sure I didn't win. The competition isn't over yet (so you can still enter ^_^) but someone put in an entry that is, like, WHOA.

Ah, dear. Better luck next time.

Anyway, here is a fanfic for youuuuu.

~FANFIC~
Mitchie and I walked to a ~happy place full of fairies, pixies and eskimos~.
I danced around the place while Mitchie went to buy ice-creams. ^______^
I started chatting to a pixie by the time Mitchie came back. So, we chatted to the happy pixie while licking ice-creams.
When suddenly, Mitchie surprised me by giving me a present.
"Huh?" I said, confused, "D'urggggggggggggggggggggg?"
"It's for you. I bought it for you," Mitchie explained, shyly.
"OMG, ILYYY!" I said, hugging Mitchie with one arm and opening the present with the other.
Once the present was opened, I saw it was a... PIEEEEEEE.
I grinned.
Mitchie smiled back.
AND THEN SUDDENLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...... the pixie started screaming, "HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME...."
"Wait, whut?" I said, turning to the pixie, "WHUT?"
Mitchie stepped back, away from the action. I stepped forwards towards an angry Ross Taylor and a used-to-be-happy-now-is-scared pixie. "YOU HAPPY-PLACE WRECKING BITCH!" I yelled, fierceeeely.
Ross Taylor looked at me while still strangling the pixie.
"GTFO. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN. FIRST, YOU BEAT MITCHIE IN TWO GAMES OF CRICKET AND NOW, YOU ARE STRANGLING THE HAPPY, FRIENDLY PIXIE? JUST GET OUT. NOW," I screamed, with heaps of fierceeeeeness.
"D'urggg," Ross Taylor muttered, and stepped towards me to attack.
I shoved the pie in his dirty, ugly face and ran off with Mitchie. We left the ~happy place full of fairies, pixies and eskimos~ and decided never to go there on the fact that New Zealand cricketers are just as bad as South African cricketers.
THE END~!

No comments: