Sunday, February 8, 2009

THE MAC VS PC ADS.

I watched Roveeeeeee last night!
So exciting.
Except I have some ~complaints~. What happened to the "Who would you turn gay for?" question? I liked that. ;_;
And also: I like the ~Things I Love~ part but they didn't do that last night. They did ~How to control your anger~ or something like that. Which was still funny. idk.

But other than that, I enjoyed it. ^____^
Justin Long and Ginnifer (I forgot her last nameee) were on the show. They are in the movie He's Just Not That Into You. Before they came on, I was like, "-yawn- That movie sounds boring."

AND THEN, they came on and they said that Justin had featured in the Mac vs PC as the MAC GUY!
Oh. My. God. I frggn LOVE those ads. "You are coming to a sad realisation...."
lmfao.

And Ginnifer was adorable. She looked so cuteeeee.

Anyhoo, whenever Justin said something, I burst into a fit of giggles. He sounded EXACTLY like the Mac Guy. Well, he IS the Mac Guy.

Anywayz, my point is: I want to see He's Just Not That Into You. WANT.
And I'll just sit there laughing. Because his voice is SO COOL.
Oh and did y'know that Justin Long is the voice of Alvin in Alvin and the Chipmunks? ^___^
I LOVED THAT MOVIEEEEEEEEEEE!
(And now, I love it even moreeeeee)

-happy-

2 comments:

J said...

I.HATE.MACS.

Laura said...

Yeah. I hate the whole "one-click" mouse thing. And how there's no CTRL on the keyboard or something. idk.