Monday, February 16, 2009

LOL.

I watched ROVEEEEEEEE yesterday.
(I had to tape it so I watched it yesterday).

And Carrie Bickmore was AWESOMEEEEE at the Newsdesk. "She's looking for a fella. Ella. Ella."
lmfao.
ALSO: Carrie made me laugh when she answered the question at the end.
She was all like, "It's good to cuddle after sex. It helps getting to know them. Like their name."
I died laughing at that point.

ANDAND Sharon will be on Rove next week. ^_____^
I love Sharon.

Oh and some girl and guy were on Rove last Sunday. And I didn't know them AT ALL.
Basically because they are in some action movie. idk.
Anyhoo, they said the girl was from 27 Dresses. AND I KNEW WHICH CHARACTER THAT GIRL HAD PLAYED. /proud
She played Tess. Y'know the one who lied about her life so that George would like her.
Tess was awesome.
Except Jane was right all along. Jane is always right. It doesn't matter if she gets the lyrics wrong to Bennie and the Jets. So did I. (I thought it was "Betty". I suck.... Dale Thomas).

My bffl, Mitchie, went to South Africa today. Or yesterday. idk.
I should have given him some pies to take. To throw at South Africans. lol.
Oh well.
I wonder if they'll go to Zimbabwe. Gilly went to Zimbabwe in 2003 and Robert Mugabe was there. And the Australian Cricket Team were like, "Should we go? Should we not go?"

DALE THOMAS IS GOING CAMPING AT SANDY POINT ON THE WEEEEEEEEEEKEND.
Ahem. I do not stalk him. I would never. >_>

Adam Voges took a wonderful catch at the Twenty20 match on Sunday. Youtube it if you haven't seen it. It was AMAZING.

No comments: