Sunday, April 19, 2009

YAY TALIA.

I watched Rove and SYTYCDA last night. (As I usually do).
Best parts of SYTYCDA:
  • Talia and Charlie's dance to Warwick Avenue by Duffy. The song was awesome (much better than "I Rain On Your Parade With A Really High-Pitched Voice")
  • Charlie did a solo to Revelry by Kings Of Leon. Win.
  • Talia's dress for her solo. I want it. ;)
  • Charlie and Ben's dance to Gene Kelly. The song was Dancing With Myself which I has on my iPod. Epic win.
Best parts on Rove:
  • Jason Mraz performed. ^_______^
  • Arj Barker. 'Nuff said.
  • K-Rudd's segment.
  • PIRATES IN AMERICA.
  • Breaking news: The puppy has entered the White House. I repeat, the puppy has entered the White House.
  • Haydo when he was doing backstage. :)
  • Hamish & Andy segment. When Andy "wet" his pants. lmfao.
  • Haydo's RoveDaily Plug. When Haydo shot the other guy, I half-expected music to start playing, "MMM WHATCHU SAYYY..."
  • Petespace. My business card is awesome, kk.
  • Carrie At The Newsdesk. She always makes me laugh.
  • Hamish & Andy answering the big question.
  • TALIA IS ON ROVE NEXT WEEK. SCORE! (Well, they said the winner is on Rove but we all know who that is).
  • I has an ear on my arm. I can hear youuu.
And yeah.
BYE.

5 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL
that is a good song.
LOL i think you sit in front of the tv on a sunday nite with a notebook an write points that you like down lol
i can just imagine someone doing that.
lol.

Laura said...

Well, I can never be bothered writing stuff down on a notebook. I just try and remember the funny/amusing things. I probably forgot some. Maybe the notebook thing IS a good idea... Hm..

Mrs Cullen said...

hey, you changed your layout!

do you like writing?
i have just created a new blog:

http://theritingroom.blogspot.com

and i need people to submit stories and poems and stuff, just wondered if you were interested :)

Laura said...

I like writing but I suck at it. :|
My English teacher is probably planning to murder me. Also, my grammar aren't very good.

J said...

:| I dont much like Jason Mraz ... his song is soooooooo annoying!