Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER Y'ALL!

Yes, I made this on Paint.
Pretty crappy, yeah?
Oh well. There's Dale Thomas and Buddy and Jimmy and the wonderful BEEEEJAYYY.

NOM NOM NOM.
Happy Easter everyone!
I got a big chocolate egg and a chocolate bunny. And when I was walking out of the church, there was a basket of Easter Eggs. So, I totally took two. ^________^

SYTYCDA is on tonight. It is an ~Easter Special~. With all of the Top 20.
BJ and Kat and Talia and E-man and Lamb (I can continue my Lamb Chop jokes, lol).
And Rove is on tonight with Adam Hills, Hugh Jackman, Ben Harper and maybe some actors from Fast & Furious. idk.

In other news, Buddy Franklin (y'know, the guy that everyone loves) kicked 4 goals today.
That means that he's kicked 11 for the season. Only 89 goals to go, Buddy. 89.

And also, I've been listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs a lot.
I really like the song Zero, btw.
And I've been thinking... has anyone noticed that some people say "ask" and other people say "arsk"? Because Taylor Swift and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs say "ask" but I (and many others, c'mon admit it) say "arsk".
idk. I think it's an American thing to say "ask". Ugh, I've probably confused you.

Anywayz, I'll leave you now.
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR MEEE. lmfao. #rove

5 comments:

awesome said...

i found this awesome website which might interest you

http://awesomepics101.webs.com/

its an interesting one

DogzRock! said...

I say ask because that's like the way u should say it (Admit It)
I might watch Rove Tonight I hope Vin Diesel from F&F is on there lol
That Easter thing u made is pretty sick lol!

sam_daisy said...

I think is cool.
lol i think i no who i like the best.
NOM? wat dat mean.
Thanks happy easter to you too,
lol piggie taking too. haha i had a whole easter egg
lol. i was naughty.
Oh for christ sake i want buddy on my dream team GRRRRR he to expensive.
really shit, thats weird, i never noticed that.
no you didnt, well you did but i had to read it like twice haha before i got it.
lol ok byebye cant wait for ya next blog,
byebyes

Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah Yeahs were on this week's SNL :). With Zac Efron as host lolol.
I'm so pissed I can't download it because I exceeded my downloads for the month D: And apparently they played Maps and that's like my favourite song of theirs and argghhhhh!

Laura said...

Um, yes.
Thanks for your comments, people.

Awesome: I don't like that website. Go away.

DogzRock: F&F people weren't on Rove. ;_; The TV Guide said that they would be. Fail.

Sam: I has Buddy on my Dream Team. He was expensive so I had to get some cheap Collingwood players. Hence why Toby Thoolen is on my Dream Team.

Miri: On Twitter, I searched "Zac Efron" and everyone was like, "OMG, ZAC EFRON IS HOSTING SNL YAYYYYYYY" and stuff like that. And yeah. I search "Dale Thomas" on Twitter ALL THE TIME. I has no life. :(
Hopefully, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are on Rove. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. ^________^