Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HEY. D'URGGG.

Umm, yes.
Wipeout should be on TV today but no, they decided to take it off. FAIL.
But guess what is on tomorrow night???
THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE!!! ^_____^
Well, yes, it is good that you are here but I was talking about the TV show.
Don't ask me why it was moved to Channel 7. My only theory is that Shane Bourne was too lazy to be on two channels. It is either that or the fact that Channel 7 offered Shane Bourne millions of dollars for him to stay at Channel 7. :|.

Hm.
On Twitter, Cal Wilson was like, "Masterchef is just making me want to eat and eat and eat." And I'm like, "That's why I don't watch Masterchef, lol."
So yeah.
Does anyone watch Masterchef, jw?

Anyway, my Dream Team are coming 12th on the ladder. :|
Because I put Richo on my team just before Round 5 started, thinking that he'd go really well.
But no, he decided to get himself injured. Or something like that, idk.
But Jimmy Bartel and Jack Riewoldt went FABULOUSLY well. Win.
Also, I have about 1 million Collingwood players on my team yet none of them got a decent score. (And when I said "decent", I meant over 100).
The only Collingwood players who got over 100 were ones like Pendlebury and Swan. AND GUESS WHAT? THEY WEREN'T ON MY DREAM TEAM. EPIC FAIL.

To finish this post, here is a picture of the cutest child in the entire universe.
Dale's girlfriend's niece

4 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL probs true bout shane.
lol whats ya twitter name i shall add you?
WOO mine is 11th.
WHAT HOW CAN PENDLZ ND SWANNY NOT BE ON UR DREAM TEAM??????
LOL i no she is so cute.

Laura said...

Pendles and Swanny are too ~expensive~ for my Dream Team.
Well, I do has Buddy and Jimmy and Chris Judd so I didn't have much money left when it came time to choose the other players. :(

My twitter is zoidberg_cool
I tried to search for "sam_daisy" in the "Find People" section. But it didn't work. (I also tried to search for my friend using that and that didn't work either)

sam_daisy said...

you found me YAY lol.

Laura said...

YOU FOUND MEEEEEEEEEE. LION ON THE FLOOOOOOOOOOORRRR. Wait, whut?