Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A DIVA IS A FEMALE VERSION OF A HUSTLA.

lmfao. That's funny. :)
Cedric Diggory is a VAMPIRE. He doesn't need Cho Chang anymore - he has Kristen Stewart. And he'll go back to Hogwarts and all the girls will be like, "OOH, IT'S A VAMPIRE!" And then, they'll be screaming, "OMIGOD" every time they see him. LOL.

Um, yes.
Emily Blunt is a voice actor for The Simpsons.
THE PLUG: Watch The Simpsons tonight at 8pm (22nd April).
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO EMILY BLUNT IS:
She was on The Devil Wears Prada (y'know, the movie with Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep). And she was like, "I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese."

7 comments:

Mrs Cullen said...

hey did you get my comment?
it's like, two posts down. on the yay talia post!

Laura said...

OIC. I shall read it now. :)

sam_daisy said...

lol.
sorry just red ya post 2day thurs 23rd. o well i rekon they will show simps again

J said...

Lol. But if you remember, Cedric Diggory already had girls flying at him left rite and centre ... so him being sparkly~ doesn't make much difference.

Laura said...

Wellllll, I don't care.
:|
Being Edward will make Cedric HEAPS more popular. With the Muggles too.

Anonymous said...

"Dude! Have you been living under a rock??"
"No, I've been living under a staircase!"

toughr said...

s8f90b0z59 d5b90d7i27 u9b85a4p18 o0q05r9s12 y9u97w7u24 d7e75c0s13