Saturday, April 11, 2009

A DIVA IS A FEMALE VERSION OF A HUSTLA.

Do you know what this is? It's a Flaming Hot Chocolate. Do you know where to get them? Torquay. kk.
No, I didn't go to Torquay. :/
But Dale Thomas did. ^______^

I heard Beyonce's new song on the radio. The one called Diva.
And I thought she said, "I'm NOT, I'm NOT a diva, etc."
So, there I am, singing along to the lyrics above. Of course, they don't make any sense but what do I care?
So, anyhoo, I just checked the REAL lyrics. And Beyonce says, "I'm a, I'm a diva, etc."
WHUT?
Am I an idiot?
Yes. Yes I am.

In other news, Collingwood lost on Thursday. :(
And West Coast got THRASHED. By ST.KILDA. LOL. That is so amusing because I didn't know West Coast were such a bad team. Wow, I think we know who'll get the wooden spoon this year. Should we just hand it to them now? Yes, West Coast have won a game this season but holy cow, they got thrashed by ST.KILDA!
West Coast, you are the new owners of the wooden spoon. Treat it with respect. ;)

Anyhoo, it is Easter tomorrow.
Chocolateeeee. *drools*

And Rove and SYTYCDA are on tomorrow night!!! Win.
Before The Game is on tonight. One of the special guests is THE Adam "Burger Ring" Cooney. Epic win.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

WTF is that?
i thort u were rite, well it sounded rite lol.
gee i got lots of chocolate, which only means i have to eat it.
OMG in the paper it said dale is on the shopping list of the gold coast team I WAS LIKE WHAT NO WAY THATS GAY AND I SWORE A FEW TIMES.

Laura said...

Nah, it just said who the Gold Coast wanted. But Dale isn't leaving Collingwood. He said so himself.