Saturday, April 4, 2009

SUP?

Collingwood won yesterday.
Which is brilliant. Because 1) Collingwood are awesome and 2) I tipped them in my footy tipping.

I also has a Dream Team.
Which is very similar to Dale Thomas' Dream Team with the Buddy and the Jimmy and the Dayne Beams and, of course, the Dale Thomas. ^___^
WIN MUCH?

Rove is on tonight.
The Grates are performing. The other guests on the show are either boring (Mick Molloy) or I just don't know them (the other girl - I forgot her name).
I'm kidding - Mick Molloy and Glenn Robbins aren't boring. They are in Boytown!
Ah, good times.

WOW. The Jonas Brothers have a movie coming out on 14th May. And Taylor Swift will be on it!
YESSSSSSS.
ANDAND Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince is coming out on 16th Julyyyy. ^_______^

So yeahhhhhh.
Byeee.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

Cool my essendon friend tippd melb so SUCKER ON HER HAHA.
DALE WASNT PLAYING WTF??????
OMG YAY WHAT IT CALLED ya got me excited LOL
harry potter pfft. lol

Laura said...

Um, the JoBros movie is just called Jonas Brother 3D. idk.
14th May. I can't wait. ^_____^

Hopefully, Dale gets better soon. I missed him yesterday. ;_;