Thursday, April 2, 2009

^__________^

Sup?
I has no more school for TWO WEEKS.
Except the teachers gave us MOUNTAINS of homework so that we don't have a life.
And when I said "mountains", I wasn't exaggerating. :/

And I did this Careers Test today.
I've decided to become a Private Investigator.
I can find out info on people.
Dale Thomas should be worried.

Rove and SYTYCDA are on Sunday!
And Before The Game is on Saturday!
OMIGOD.
So freaking exciting.
Hopefully, some good footy players are on Before The Game. Some Collingwood players. HINT HINT.

And yeahhh.
Scroll down to see pictures of DALE THOMAS/GIRLFRIEND/DOG/FISH/IDK.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

Oh good luck wif ya hw.
LOL
OMG haha i seen the add that duffy is on SYTYCDA
So freaking exciting.
LOL

Laura said...

Yes, well, you have fun watching Duffy. Meanwhile, I'll be chillaxing by NOT watching TV. :/