Sunday, April 26, 2009

TALIA WON.

Yes. She did. :D
Charlie and Talia were in the Final 2 and Nat Bass was like, "And the winner of So You Think You Can Dance 2009 is... -drum roll- ..."
And I'm like, "TALIAAAAA."
And Nat Bass goes, "Talia."
Win.

Rove was also on last night. Epic win. Except it isn't on next week because Rove will be receiving his Gold Logie next week. (I haven't voted - do you think I should?).
Some awesome things that happened on Rove:
  • Haydo's hair. It is awesomeeeee. HE GOT A HAIRCUT. lol.
  • Haydo and Nick's Dance-off in the RoveDailyPlug. Haydo won. ^___^
  • Pete has a beard. So, Rove was teasing him saying, "Beardy." And Pete goes, "At least I can grow one." And Rove goes, ":| ... That's true. Sympathise with me... and VOTE!"
  • Matt Lee taking off his hat. And here I was thinking his hat was GLUED to his head. Anyhoo, Matt has a fringe. It looks awesome, kk.
  • Gretel Killeen. Um. Big Brother was crap but her books are AWESOME. My Life is a Toilet, My Life is a Boob Tube, etc.
  • Carrie Bickmore. Always funny.
  • Y'know who else was funny and cracking jokes left, right and centre? CHARLIE. Charlie. pls stop making us feel guilty for not voting for you. We're sorry, okay?
  • Rove's PIN number is 8742. Thank you Carrie, for that information. Brb, Rove's monies is MINEEEEEE.
  • Um. Talia was on the show. WIN. She was awesome even though she was still shocked from winning against Charlie. ^________^
  • Amy Winehouse is writing a children's book! lmfao. Children of the future will have corrupt minds. Amy Winehouse is making sure innocent children are no longer here.
And yeah. That's all that I can think of. I don't know who will be on next week. Because they didn't say on the basis that Rove is at the Logies next week. :)

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL dont worry bout my previous comment then i no who won now.
why bother voting cause home and away always win.
LOL .

Laura said...

WELLL, Rove will win because Rove is awesomely cool. :)