Tuesday, April 14, 2009

REMOVAL HAS BEEN OOMPLETE. MY BLOG IS FREE OF BIGGEST-LOSER-PEOPLE.

I removed the gross picture from my blog. lmao.
Also: I had a request to remove it by ~Mr. Anonymous~.
It's alright, Mr. Anonymous, you can stay anonymous. But I know your I.P. address when you left your comment.
MWAH HA HA.

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
JUST KIDDING.
Mr. Anonymous, I has no idea who you are. You are safe. And anonymous.
lmao.

5 comments:

Awesome said...

um i cant believe you took it off. but i hav a new 1 for u. i think its even better

DogzRock! said...

BOOOOO Put it back on!

sam_daisy said...

Me i didnt mean ya had to delete it haha.
LMFAO
OMG MY FACEBOOK GOT DISABLED WTF

ROFL AT ABOVE COMMENTS

sam_daisy said...

sorry commented twice

Laura said...

I wanted to delete the picture. It was kinda gross. :|