Thursday, April 23, 2009

HI.

Umm...
School is great.
Nothing much has happened due to the fact that the teacher like to give us lots of homework. :|
Plus, there are exams in June. Fail.
Oh and I totally aced my Maths SAC yesterday. I think everyone did. They should really make it harder. I mean, they told us to learn all this stuff (like compound angle formula) but it wasn't even on the test. Whut.
Oh well. It was easy. :D

My Dream Team is going fabulously.
I traded off two players and got two new players in return. (I think I has Richo now. Win).
Hopefully I win this time because last round, I failed epically.
As for my footy tipping, this week was easy. Except for the Port Adelaide vs Saints. Um... does St. Kilda go well at AAMI stadium? idk. I just tipping St. Kilda, I think. :/

Anyhoo, byeeee.
Oh and in the book I'm reading at the moment (Game As Ned by Tim Pegler), the guy, Ned, he doesn't speak. And I'm like, "JUST TALK." Because Ned was the only witness to the rape. And now, the bully can't go to jail because no one believes the girl, Erin, was actually raped. :(

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

Good choice lol. poor port.
oh sounds like a good book :S

Laura said...

Yeah. He mightn't talk in the book, but at the end of the book, he TALKS. lmfao.