Saturday, April 25, 2009

YAY TALIA. BOO ESSENDON.

Um, well, Collingwood lost. Fail. :(
And um.. Patrick Ryder should die. idk.
Anyhoo, Collingwood will go better against Kangaroos next week. ^___^

So, um.. my weekend will be spoiled if Talia loses as well. Ugh.
Y'all have to vote.
CALL 1902 55 55 63.
SMS "TALIA" TO 19 10 10.
I read in the newspaper that Talia was the favourite. EPIC WIN.

Hm. I'm hoping Dale Thomas got a lot of points for my Dream Team. I think he had a lot of tackles. idk. Anyway, he's my Captain so he HAS to get points. :)
J.Anthony kicked 4 goals. He is also on my Dream Team. Win.

Before The Game is on tonight! ^____^
And Thank God You're Here is on Wednesday night at 7:30 pm. :D
OMIGOD, I CAN'T WAIT. The only problem is that The Simpsons is on at 8 pm on the same night. OH, TV, DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE?

Anyhoo, bye.
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME. #rove #awesome #lol

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

lol.
i thort angus monfries would have won it.
lol
LOL simpsons or thank god ur here, hmm tough choice.

Laura said...

Yeah, I'm choosing Thank God You're Here. IT'S NEW. Win. And also, all my friends will talk about it the next day.