Thursday, April 2, 2009

MORE LOLZ.

As I said in the previous post, today was my last day of Term 1. ^______^
And me and my friend were walking to the School Assembly. And there were all these year 7's around. And they were crowded around the really-tall-P.E.-teacher-that-they-all-drool-over. And I'm like, "Gee, he's not that great. >_>"

So yeahh. That was amusing.
Also, I want to see 17 Again. Yes, I still hate Zafron.
But Chandler (from Friends) is in it. ^________^
And Hunter Parrish (can't spell) who is kinda cute.
Apparently, 17 Again is a bit like Suddenly 30 except the other way around. And I loved Suddenly 30. D:

NOMNOMNOM.
I was reading the Dolly magazine (boring!) but among all the crap about fashion, beauty, etc, there was a section titled, "DO YOU ENJOY CHEMISTRY OR PHYSICS?"
And I'm like, "Yes!"
So, it listed some occupations like Biochemist, Winemaker, Pilot, Engineer, etc.

Anyhoo, say hi to your mum for me. ^______^
ROVEISAWESOMIZZLE.

4 comments:

J said...

i saw the preview for 17 Again and it looks funny XD

Laura said...

I have never seen an ad for 17 Again. I just read an article on Hunter Parrish. ;)

sam_daisy said...

LOL maybe they havnt seen Dale???
I WANNA C THAT AGAIN, I LOVE HIM!!!!!
LOL

Laura said...

LOL yeah.