Sunday, April 12, 2009

ROVE, SYTYCDA and LAMB.

I watched Rove and SYTYCDA last night.
The SYTYCDA was just a "Easter Special" where all the Top 20 dancers performed once. (or in Gianne's case, twice).
The best dance: BJ and Kat. (And Lamb's, lmfao).
Best choreographer: Nacho Pop.
Best group dance: Top 4. (i.e. Talia, Charlie, Amy and Ben). Choreographed by Matt Lee. AND THEY DANCED TO WOMANIZER! ^_________^

Some of my favourite parts on Rove:
  • K-Rudd's segment. Hilarious, as per usual. :)
  • When Adam Hills told his Inflatable joke. Ahem. "There once was an inflatable boy. He went to an inflatable school with inflatable teachers, furniture,students, etc. One day, the boy came to school with a pin. The principal said to the boy, "You've let me down, the school down and yourself down." lmao.
  • PeteSpace. ^____^
  • Ryan Shelton. Okay, I lied about taking two chocolates from the church. I actually stuffed my pockets full. ;)
  • The fact that Jason Mraz is performing next week on Rove. Win.
  • Arj Barker is also on Rove next week. SCORE!
  • And yeah. Basically the whole thing was awesome. Except for the fact that Haydo wasn't on. WHYYY?
PART 3 OF THE LAMB CHOP STORY:
As Lamb Chop walked offstage after her performance, she hugged Jesse.
"Oh, that was FABULOUS!" Lamb squealed.
"I know," Jesse replied.
Lamb had done her performance with Jesse. They had danced as "lost tourists" and they had to "dance their way out of the problem".
"I think the judges LOVED it," Lamb commented, standing next to Jesse and her BF, Pork Ribs.
Jesse smiled. "Mmhmm."
They watched the Top 4 do their dance. It was choreographed by Matt Lee. IT WAS FABULOUS. The audience loved it.
Talia and the others came offstage. Lamb ran up to hug Talia. "OMIGOD, you were so good," Lamb congratulated.
"Mmm, I know," Talia said, hugging Lamb.
Lamb wandered around. She sat in her room. Tim was also there.
"Oh, Tim, have a fabulous time on the Top 10 Dance tour," Lamb cried, "I'll miss you."
Tim looked up abruptly. "What? Where are you going?" Tim asked, shocked.
"Well, I want to see you at the Finale but... well... BJ is hungry now," Lamb explained.
"Huh? Lamb, you don't have to do this? What about Lamb-omatic, hm?" Tim said, grabbing Lamb's trotters.
"I have to, Tim. Lamb-omatic ended when I was eliminated. I promised BJ that he could have his favourite meal," Lamb said, walking towards the door.
"NO, LAMB, I WON'T LET YOU," yelled Tim, crying.
But Lamb had already gone.
THE END.

4 comments:

DogzRock! said...

Nice lamb story,lol
I was devo coz I hell wanted Vin D on rove but it's so cool that Jason Mraz is on next week score!!!

Max

Laura said...

Yeah. I know.
^______^

Awesome said...

cool lamb story. i only read the first line cos it got boring. cant wait for your next blog, should be awesome.

sam_daisy said...

lol