Thursday, April 16, 2009

HI.

Okay, so the picture on the previous post didn't work. FAIL.
It was just a picture of Talia drinking Ribena. idk.

I've done my footy tipping for this week. There was a cartoon in the newspaper and it was like, "Demons vs Richmond, what a joke" or something like that. :D
I just tipped Richmond because I just did. idk.

Jason Mraz is on Rove on Sunday!! Win.
I'm hoping that Collingwood win tonight and that Dale Thomas (my Dream Team captain), Dayne Beams, Tarkyn Lockyer, Marty Clarke, Nathan J. Brown, Josh Fraser, Paul Medhurst (why is he on my Dream Team??? EW) and Jack Anthony get lots of goals and many kicks and handballs and tackles and yeah. Because the aforementioned players are on my Dream Team. And they need to get a helluva lot of points cuz it is the start of the Dream Team season. ;)

OM NOM NOM.

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

Where's the award I gave you?
The pretty mermaid one?
I DEMAND TO SEE IT. I DEMAND YOU SAY, "STEPH, WHO IS MADE OF AWESOME, GAVE ME THIS!!"
Pretty please?

sam_daisy said...

Oh ok yer i no it failed mine did 2 didnt i.
yer i wud have picked richmond.
HEY LEAVE HURST ALONE I LOVE HIM
OMFG i just traded jaxson barham for some loser. GRR
Wat does NOM mean?

Laura said...

NOM means the sound that chewing makes. Like, onomatapoeia.

Laura said...

ANDAND I forgot to add: Yes, Steph, I'll put your picture on.
I went to the movies today. Sorryyyyyyy.