Saturday, April 25, 2009

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE.

SYTYCDA is ending tonight so I'm doing a Best Moments Tribute.
Okay.
BIGGEST SHOCK: When Lamb went home. It meant that I couldn't continue my "Lamb Chop" jokes. Whut.
BEST GROUP ROUTINE: Matt Lee's Top 4 routine to Womaniser. Good song and good choreographer. Win.
BIGGEST LAUGH: When Bonnie and Jason RAVED about the routine and then, Matt goes, "I didn't like it at all." And everyone goes, "O___O. WHUT?" And Matt goes, "KIDDING!" Also, anothor lol-moment was when Jason goes, "I hope you all pick up the phone and dance."
BEST DANCE FOR YOUR LIFE: Um. I can't remember them but I'll just say BJ's DFYL when he danced to Get Shakey.
BIGGEST TRAGEDY: When BJ was eliminated. ;_;
BIGGEST KLEENEX MOMENT: When Kat and BJ left on the same night.
BEST COUPLES ROUTINE: BJ and Talia's Dead And Gone routine. Win. ^____^

And yeah. :D

3 comments:

Steph said...

(Sorry if this comes up a few times... Blogger is being stupid on me again)
Hey Laura!
I feel so bad... I haven't watched any SYTYCD this year. Having not seen it, good recap. I feel like I did see it.

Just letting you know I did a book chat with Megan of Literary Life (http://bookworm-megs.blogspot.com) and we're giving away a copy of Everything Beautiful by Simmone Howell... except I think you won a copy of that when I did... ah well. Here's the link - http://bookworm-megs.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-blogging-day-26.html

Laura said...

Yeah, I've got a copy of that book.
I would enter the competition but I don't want to deprive someone of the book.

sam_daisy said...

LOL
it did she win?