Monday, April 13, 2009

JAI HO.

Hi.
I got 5 in my footy tipping.
And I want to ask you all: Who should I tip out of Melbourne and Richmond? idk.

I just read the TV Week blog. She blogged about SYTYCDA on Sunday.
All her favourites have left the competition so the blog was a bit.. um... negative.
But she doesn't like the judges either (especially Bonnie and Jason) so that's good. I don't like Bonnie and Jason either. ;)

Talia will win.
Talia will win.
Talia will win.
Talia will win.
Yes, Talia will win So You Think You Can Dance Australia.

And yeahhhh.
My Dream Team is going well. I has Chris Judd, Jimmy Bartel and a few others who get 100 every week. I hope Nick Maxwell isn't on my Dream Team. He got suspended. For two weeks. ;_;
And Heath Shaw probably got suspended too. For touching the umpire. Fail.

4 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL OMG I LOVE DAYNE BEAMS YAY

Laura said...

Me too.
Win.

DogzRock! said...

Richmond most definitely,I tipped the tigers and they will win by about 12 points!

Max

Laura said...

Yeah, I tipped the Tigers too. ^______^