Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LA LA LA.

FAIL blog, where has you been all my life?
OMG, it's so funny. REEEAD it. Or not... idk.

Anyhoo, Before The Game is on Saturday!!
And Rove is on Sunday.
;)
Except the only baaaaaaad news is that Mick Molloy is on Rove AND Before The Game. Ew.

Oh well.
I like The Grates.
HIIIIIIIIIIIGHER, HIIIIIIIIGHER. (btw~, the song is Trampoline by The Grates or something).
lmfao. Annoying song. idk.
Some girl (who used to go to my school) sang that song. And everyone was like, "Ugh. :("
Ah, good times.
ALSO: That girl sung Shake It by Metro Station last year. Ew.
Except I think she sang a good song at Speech Night. I forgot what it was called. It was a song I'd never heard of but it was pretty good. They were all in red and I'm pretty sure someone had a red balloon.
Or maybe I'm just thinking of Dakota Fanning. idk.

4 comments:

sam_daisy said...

ROFL THAT IS FRIGAN HILARIOUS I WA ROFLING HAHA THAT IS FUNNY
lol.
haha,
ROFL thats funny

sam_daisy said...

Laura to answer ya questions: i gave up on my other blog,

nah i got pics of them in the tent tho.
i got heaps, haha i got to of toby lol.
HAHA what did they say wen you asked them their names lol?
thats so weird our bdays r on same day lol.

J said...

I think the Grates are ok.
Hate Metro Station but.

I keep losing the game!!!!!!! :CCCCCCCCC

Laura said...

Yeah, my mum took all these photos of Dale Thomas in the tent. ;)
When I asked them their names, they just said their full name. Except Lachlan Keefe just said, "Lachlan". Because, y'know, I really know who "Lachlan" is. :/

And yes, I HATE Metro Station. Just needed to clarify that.