Monday, April 6, 2009

SYTYCDA.

Whut. BJ left SYTYCDA last night. He was eliminated. Ugh.
I think it is kinda unfair when one contestant has A WHOLE TOWN voting for them. Like, Charlie comes from Dubbo so I'm pretty sure the Dubbo residents are all voting madly.
Which is unfair.
Because BJ isn't in the Top 4. ;_;
I'm glad Talia is in the Top 4. SHE'D BETTER WIN. Otherwise, I'll hunt down Jason, Bonnie and the Dubbo people and I'll KILL them all. (Matt in the Hat with Kat on a Mat and Nat Bass are spared. They are too cool).

Anyhoo, I would have voted for BJ but I didn't know whether to text "B.J." or "BJ".
And also, I am a cheapskate.

NOM NOM NOM.
The girl that left, Kat, was also my favourite. ;_;
So, now I only have two favourites in the competition. Charlie and Talia. Well, I like Amy too. Sort of.

Okay.
The winner will be: Charlie.
I want the winner to be: Talia. Or BJ if he manages to snap Ben/Charlie's ribs. (Whut? Gianne snapped Penny's ribs.)
Maybe... Gianne can snap the ribs (as she's so clever at it - maybe she should be a PROFESSIONAL RIB-SNAPPERER) and then, BJ can be BACK in the competition.

Oh, I made myself laugh. ^_____^