Saturday, April 18, 2009

FOOTY AND MOVIES.

Just to let you all know, Talia is favourite to win SYTYCDA (According to the Dance forums whose source is Sportingbet).
But the voting, of course, hasn't started yet.
So, no one knows how the voting will go. SO, YOU HAVE TO VOTE. :)

I also went to see Confessions Of A Shopaholic on Friday. 17 Again was much better but both movies were good and funny and such.
I'd recommend you all see both these movies but if you are only wanting to see one, choose 17 Again.

School starts again on Monday (FAIL!) so yeah.
And also, I'm on 3/5 in my Footy Tipping. (Because I tipped Carlton and Hawthorn. Epic fail).
Hopefully, my Dream Team wins this round. My Captain (Dale Thomas) only got 120 points in total and apparently, Jimmy Bartel and Koschitzke are injured. Koschitzke didn't get many points either. ;_;

Oh well.
Chris Judd and Paul Medhurst and Tarkyn Lockyer went well. And I'm sure everyone else got a good score too. ^_______^

5 comments:

sam_daisy said...

And she is ur fave,
no sorry i not voting.
i wanna c dat, my friend thinks i am a shopaholic lol i love zac (L)
I wanna c both.
GOOD I LOVE IT WEN CARLTON LOOSE
Bugger, dale was quiet on friday.
i very much have pendlz and he had some good points.

Laura said...

I know. My mum was like, "DALE IS MISSING ON THE FIELD."
If you don't vote for Talia, don't vote for Charlie. VOTE FOR CHARLIE AND DIE.

Anonymous said...

IM READING UR BLOG! lololololollol

J said...

Have fun at school! XD LOL

Laura said...

I shall have fun at school. :(