Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RANT.

So, I just watched The Simpsons.
It was awesome with Lisa and Juliet being BFFLs and they made up a fantasy world. ;)
And Principal Skinner was saying how he reads the students' Facebook pages. lmfao. I wonder if my Principal reads my Facebook page... Oh god, she's probably reading it right now. NOOOOOOOOO.
Anyhoo, in the Simpsons episode, Lisa had to stop seeing Juliet because her schoolwork was being affected. And Marge was all like, "You can't see Juliet anymore."
Whut. Why does everything relate to Taylor Swift?
Oh and Lisa totally knelt on the ground and said, "MARRY ME JULIET, YOU NEVER HAVE TO BE ALONE, I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S ALL I REALLY KNOW~!"
rofl.

Anyways, my rant is about what happened in the credits.
The credits came up. Normally I think, "BOOOOOOOORING. -turn off-"
But in these credits, Bart goes, "FALL OUT BOY". And I go, "OMIGOD, ily."
And FOB music starts playing. But then, some stupid ads come on. WHUUUUUUUT?
AND THEY MUTED THE MUSIC TO SHOW THE ADS.
Whut.
The.
Hell.
So, apparently, Fall Out Boy played the Simpsons theme song (just like Green Day did) and it was played in the end credits. AND I MISSED IT. Epic fail.
Channel 10, just so you know, I do not want to see your stupid ads for Merlin. It sounds boring. I hate dragon shows/movies. They breathe fire and kill people. Whereas, Fall Out Boy do not. Yes, Pete might kill people with AIDS but he can't help having AIDS. 40 million people have HIV/AIDS so therefore, it isn't deadly.
So, Channel 10, put your stupid ads ( especially that dancing eyebrows Cadbury one) in your pipe and smoke it.
NOT HAPPY. :|

Anyhoo, Channel 10 are still awesome because of the ROVEEEEEEEE AND SYTYCDA AND SIMPSONS AND BEFORE THE GAME. And also, they would be cooler if they axed the Biggest Loser and put a good show on at 7 pm. (Channel 9 would also be cool if they put Wipeout back on..)

Anyhoo, that's the end, my friends.
SEE YOU NEXT TIME.
Vote Talia. Call 1902 55 55 63.
SMS "TALIA" to 19 10 10.

4 comments:

Jade said...

LOL
ily your blog.
i watched it too, it was good. and holy crap yeah at the end i was like ehh? where the hell is fall out boy?

although i didn't really pay much attention to this episode, i was busy painting my brother's t-shirt like Ben 10's shirt because (OMG prepare for cuteness overload) tommorow is my 2 year-old brother's kindy's Superhero day.
which i think is
a) cute as hell
b) kinda strange because i'm pretty sure the kids don't exactly grasp the concept... but who cares.. i get to dress him up yayy

i'll blog some photos of it later.

byyeee

:D
OMG and Tahlia should totally win SYTYCD WINN

Laura said...

LOL.
We had Superhero Day at our school but a) it was only for year 12's and b) our theme for the Swimming Carnival. And one girl came with underpants on her head. Captain Underpants ftw.

:)

sam_daisy said...

LOL i hope my principal dont read mine lol.
ROFL i dont think that was ment to be related to taylor swift but anyways.
OMG did she really? are you serious?
yer the adds at the end are gay, as if they dont get nough ads during the show.
lol they always do it.
i think i seen the green dayone or the end of it cause i memba the green day adds but i think it was american idiot, if it was then i seen it.
haha. i no pete dont kill people. im sick of the merlin adds to.
omg i laugh at that windex add, the one where the guy is outside then the doorbell rings and then the magpies shut the door ROFL then they laugh as he bangs into the door i laugh everytime i see dat add lol.
yer 10 should put on family guy cause i only seen like 5 mins.
i dont like wipeout.
who said i was your friends LOL jksjks.
have a good day laura =]

Laura said...

Yeah, my friends told me today that they are being PAID to be my friends. :|
But they were joking, of course.

I love that windex ad! Win.

lmfao.