Saturday, April 4, 2009

FANFIC.

I feel like writing a fanfic with Loathing Lola, Dale Thomas and Twilight. Enjoy! It shall be from Courtney's point of view so whenever it says "I" or "me" or something like that, it means "Courtney". kk.

~FANFIC~
"Ugh, it's raining. My hair will get wet!" squealed Katie.
"Katie, calm down. We'll be there soon," I said, matter-of-factly.
"I wanna get there naoooo!" Katie squealed, jumping along beside me, "Why didn't I bring an umbrella?"
I sighed. Spending the day with Katie in the pouring rain was not on my agenda. But Katie had pleaded me to come to the cinemas with her to see the latest chick flick.
We reached the cinemas and queued up to buy tickets.
"OMIGOD, LOOK!" Katie squealed for the millionth time today, "It's that footballer with the gorgeous hair!"
I glanced at the footballer and sighed. It would be a long day.
"I'd like to start dating him," Katie commented, very matter-of-factly.
"Katie, you've dated basically everyone," I said, moving up in the queue.
"Courtney, there are many guys I wouldn't date," Katie muttered, "Like that guy." She pointed to a guy walking towards us with long, black hair.
"Don't point," I hissed, "He's coming near us."
The long, black-haired guy came up to us. "Hey, what movie would yous be seeing?"
"Um, that one." Katie pointed to a movie on the screen up ahead.
"OIC. I'm Taylor Lautner. Y'know, the guy in Twilight," Jacob said, holding his hand.
"As a matter of fact, the guy in Twilight was named Robert Pattinson and he was much hotter than you!" Katie said, fierceeeeeeely.
I sighed again.
We reached the front of the queue. Taylor had walked away. Which was good because I didn't want to have to calm Katie down.
We bought the tickets and went to buy food.
"Court, look!" squealed Katie, "He's coming over!"
Sure enough, the blonde-haired footballer that Katie was in love with was coming over.
"Hey." D'urg.
"Um, hi," I said. Katie was standing next to me, with her mouth open. And drooling.
"I couldn't help but notice you from across the room," the guy said, d'urgggingly, "My name's Dale. Dale Thomas."
Katie fainted a little. Dale was gazing into my eyes.
"Uh, I already have a boyfriend," I said, and me and Katie walked away.
"How could you turn him down?!" Katie yelled, a bit too loudly.
"I have a boyfriend," I repeated.
"Whut?" Katie had her hands on her hips.
"A boyfriend. Jackson Hammond? Remember?" I kept walking towards the cinemas.
THE END~!

Crappy fanfic. Tell me what you think. kk.
I can't write fanfics/stories/anything.
My dream of being an author has flown out the window and landed in a mud puddle. And a truck just ran over it. Not that I had a dream of being an author. :
ALSO: Y'all should read Loathing Lola by William Kostakis. Then you'll know who Courtney and Katie are.

4 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL ok.
OK i mite read them...not srry

William Kostakis said...

the "d'urg" made me lol... of all the bits in the novel to requote, people love that one.

keep spreading the loathing lola gospel ^_^

Laura said...

I shall. ^___^

Steph Bowe said...

Laura, you are made of pure awesome.